Monday, March 23, 2009

O HAI IT'S A [NEWS] POST!

So I've decided to bring my [NEWS] bulletins from myspace onto the blog that I don't do anything else with. Because I'm bored. I don't know how often I'll update this thing as I am busy with school and whatnot (o hai master copy&self portrait for BLD that I haven't even looked at yet), but whenever I have time on my hands and internet in my computer, I'll update.

SO HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

======

First, the serious news:

Natasha Richardson laid to rest.

I don't have a gif for this, or words. You will truly be missed, Natasha.


======

Where the Wild things are pics

uh. the book was scary enuff, k?

ah, but i know are excited about it. and i did read the book as a kid. i'll see it with the scene kids, i suppose.
======

idk if you remember this chick, but she's always been so cool.


======

I watched this enitre thing. for you. arn't you grateful? skip to about 2.40


and this is all related, pay attention. That relates to this:


which relates to you must be 18 or older to click.

got it? goood.

======



======



That is all.

======

that's all for today, sorry. not long or epic enuff, i know. next time tho. =] until then, I want you to know that this exists. tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment